Reservations have the first impressions of the guests. Reservation agents should have strong written and oral communication skills. Reservations work in high volume and a fast-paced environment. Agents need to have strong organizational skills, time management and be able to multi-task, while maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor to guests and staff.
- Answer all inbound calls and emails in a professional manner
- Serves as the information source for both internal and external guests
- Manage workload to ensure all tasks are completed at end of day
- Book all clients including individual booking, tour groups, and third party bookings
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Background in reservations recommended
- Outgoing personality, great in a fast-paced setting and solution oriented
- CPR/1stAide Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of Mac computers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce procedures.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.