Oversees and coordinates the daily schedule of deluxe tours to ensure the smooth operations of the business on a given shift. Acts as liaison between deluxe tour guides and customers to foster a welcoming atmosphere and setting the tone for the tours.
- Schedule deluxe guides for tour time rotation
- Ensure tour groups are no more than 4 people per guide
- Personally meet guests, escort them to waiting room, give tour presentation
- Ensure tour groups are leaving on time
- Schedule tour guide assignments throughout the day (cleaning, other duties)
- Respond to issues regarding customer complaints; customer service
- Work with the deluxe tour guides, greeter, and fee booth to minimize tour delays and back-up
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED but prefer Associates Degree with a focus on business; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of customer service and service recovery principles and/or procedures;
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to foster teamwork and foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to multi-task
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.