Oversees and coordinates customer service, merchandising, cash handling control, and other related activities for fee collection booth located at Ken’s Tours, Lower Antelope Canyon. Schedules, leads, and oversees the day-to-day activities of Fee Collection Booth employees. Provides input into operating budgets, policies, and procedures, and provides leadership.
- Greets customers, check-in customer on AVTRAX for their tour.
- Coordinates, and performs computerized cash register sales transactions and cash management.
- Work closely with Greeter to ensure all seats are sold in timely manner
- Maximize sales of open seats, offering tours to wait line.
- Monitors sales through the cash register; resolves discrepancies, prepares, reconciles, and records cash receipts for deposit.
- Coordinates receipt and return of tickets and/or equipment.
- General housekeeping cleanliness within the area; ensures that equipment and facilities remain in good repair, and that employee and customer safety standards are maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED or Associates Degree with a focus on business; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- CPR/1stAide Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Knowledge of cash management and control principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Ability to operate a computerized cash register.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.