Responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. Ideal candidates will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product feature
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a similar shop
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- General understanding of the principles of sales
- Experience with customer service
- Proven track record in achieving sales quota
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
Working. Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment.